Campbell Law School


Is it safe to leave books and personal items in the library? More ▼

Personal items should not be left in carrels or on tables. Items left unattended are subject to theft. Under no circumstances should students leave handbags, wallets, or computers unattended.

Close ▲
Are there restrooms in the library? More ▼

The restrooms are located just outside the entrance to the law library and in other locations throughout the law school.

Close ▲
Does the library have wireless internet access? More ▼

The law school is equipped with wireless network connectivity throughout the library, classrooms, and student areas. However, students must have a Campbell University account to access it.

Close ▲
Are there study materials that may be helpful in my courses? More ▼

There are various types of study aids located in reserve collection. The library’s audiocassette collection contains Sum & Substance tapes and CDs that correspond with first-year law courses. The audiocassettes and CDs are housed in the reserve collection. A maximum of two tapes or CDs can be checked out at one time. There is a two-hour limit per tape or CD.

Close ▲
Does the library have old exams on file? More ▼

Yes. The library maintains a collection of law school examinations from previous years in Exams Database accessible through law library’s webpage. Most, but not all, professors contribute to this collection.

Close ▲
How do I check out library materials? More ▼

A Campbell University student ID is required to check out materials. Your ID will be issued to you during orientation. Present your ID to the library assistant and he or she will check out the materials to you. If you forget your ID, you can give your name to the library assistant and he or she can check out materials to you.

Close ▲
Where do I make copies in the library? More ▼

The library has photocopiers located in the Library Photocopy Room located on the second floor of the library. You will use your student ID card to make copies, and money can be added to your card through the University Business Office.

Close ▲